Anyway, I'm way far behind so we should just go ahead and get started. This is going to be a long post I'm sure!
* Definitely a productive day. The girls (Anika, Torie and I) cleaned house like no other. It took up the majority of the day. I was so pleased with the results though. Everything looked great, even Axle's school room.
* We delivered 3 bags of clothes to my cousin Krissy for her little girl Maggie May. I'd been saving all of Annalee's clothes she outgrew and they were taking over my house. I'm sure Miss Maggie will get lots of use out of them.
* The girls made an Ooey Gooey Butter Cake for dessert- they totally messed it up. I'll give them an A for effort but not for the end result. I was sad, I love those cakes!
* All in all it wasn't a bad day....sometimes you just have to break down and get things done
* Anika and I both had counseling appointments. One of her friends (Cody) went with us and so did Torie. Anika wasn't in her session long at all but I on the other hand was in there forever. Let's just say I had a hard week the week before so we had lots to talk about!
* Little Lee looked so cute for our trip out. I couldn't resist snapping a pic of her!
* The kids and I made a trip to Walmart. I had to stock up on baby food. Little Lee is now eating a lot of the graduates meals and she loves them. I also got her some Gerber snacks. Our local grocery store has a very slim variety so I try to stop by Walmart and stock up every now and then!
* I made the kids some Chicken Fajitas when we got home. They were quite tasty
* My friend christal stopped by for a bit and hung out. She was kid free for the night and the best place she could think of to come was my house. Poor girl.....I was glad she came down though, I was feeling terrible.
* Christal drove us up to my Mom's so the kids could get some cookies mom made. The new boy "friend" went with us. It was obvious by this time Anika wasn't nearly as interested in him as he was her. Poor boy, he seemed like a nice kid.
* Christal hung out here at the house with us till Hubby got home. I was feeling very dizzy and disoriented so she was worried about me. I think it was just where I'd been out of my medicine for a bit.
* We had a day out on Friday! The kids (Anika, Torie, Blake, Little Lee and Ax) and I all went to West Virginia for a little shopping and dinner.
* I gave in and let Miss Anika talk me in to letting her get her nose pierced. OMG it looked painful but I actually do think it's cute. She loves it.
* We did some shopping. I had to get Tenisha something for her Household Shower and had to grab Father's Day gifts. I also found all the party supplies (or most all) for Axle's birthday party. I got myself two new tops too and Anika got two new bra like things. It was a fun day shopping but I started feeling very sick near the end of the trip.
* We didn't get home till almost 11:00. I dropped the boyfriend (yep he became the boyfriend again) off at his house and the girls, little ones and I came on home. Needless to say the rest of the night we did absolutely nothing!
* We attended a Household Shower at Noon for Tenisha. She is the boyfriend's sister and Anika is in her wedding! The turnout was small but she still got some great stuff. They had some good food and I was in good company so it was fun. I ended up leaving before it was over. Annalee was so tired and Ax was getting really restless. I decided to bring home my friend Christal's daughter with us. Her and Ax played themselves to death the rest of the evening.
* Our neighbor came down and informed us that they had spotted a bear crossing my yard. Oh yay, now we have snakes and bears!
* Christal and Her Husband Jimmy came down later in the evening. Poor Jimmy was about half lit (drunk) and frankly the evening turned into a Days of Our Lives Episode. Why do men get all redneck when they drin too much. Seriously, if you can't handle your alcohol, don't do it! All in all it turned out okay though. He finally chilled himself after I called his Brother in Law and Sister in Law to come down. We ended up hanging out by the fire till Hubby got home. Shew, I was so tired when it was bedtime. I think I was more stressed than anything but stress makes me tired.
* Father's Day morning we woke up and I let the kids give their Daddy his presents. As you can tell from the pictures, Axle was very excited!
* Lee officially started holding her own bottle! She's been holding it somewhat for awhile now but the girl has finally gotten very good at it :)
* The boys ran down to Dewey's after we got home to do some trading. He wasn't home and lucky for them because we got a downpour of rain no sooner than they got back.
* Anika went to Blake's grandparent's to hang out for the afternoon. I pretty much just rested until time to go back and pick her up.
* It was a very good Father's Day!
* The kids and I spent most of our day in town. I went to the laundromat and done a massive amount of laundry!
* We had pizza for lunch from the local pizza place, it was good
* We spent our evening outdoors. Axle rode his motorcycle and the kids and Hubby put up the trampoline we bought. Just a little side note, I got the trampoline for 75.00. I was told it was brand new in the box. I was seriously lied too. It's older than dirt and not in great condition. It was still well worth the money though. Axle kept saying I bought him a circus!
* I fixed burgers on the grill for dinner. We LOVE grilling out
* We had a stray cat show up here. I hate it, everyone else loves it. I hate being outnumbered!
* I spent countless hours last night doing vacation research. I seriously just need to make a decision already.
* I didn't turn in till late last night so I slept late today. That is totally a perk of the summer :)
* I had to run to town today to do errands. We finally got our payoff mailed to SJ's Retirement fund!
* I made Sloppy Joe's for lunch today. Axle kept calling it a hotdog. Who knows why!
* My friend Christal and her kids stopped by. The boys ended up muddy as hogs..typical of those boys.
* My Sister in Law and Niece stopped by today too. It was good seeing them :)
* Hubby was worn out this evening, he sat in the house all evening long till bedtime
* I pretty much just did a few housekeeping chores today but nothing major. It has been a pretty lazy day for me
* Everyone is asleep now so I'm just enjoying the peace and quiet
There you go friends...all caught back up! I swear I'm going to do better. It just seems the days are very busy lately. I hope you and yours are having a wonderful summer so far though. I'm headed off to hopefully catch up on some blog reading now.
Much love to you all